Western Corporate provide a variety of services to our clients across a diverse range of projects and market sectors. Our experience covers project management and consultancy services on projects within both Perth Metropolitan and Regional Western Australia.
Our project input starts at project inception, where we are able to work closely with our allied consultant groups to determine project viability through thorough due diligence processes. We pride ourselves on adding value to our projects, which is evident from our previous successes, in which we have provided early strategic resolution to enable projects to be commercially viable or mitigated against specific risks and constraints.
Our experience has been applied to a number of projects in private and public sectors and market areas, including:
- Greenfield and Brownfield Urban Developments
- Master Planned Urban Communities
- Road and Service Infrastructure
- Commercial, Industrial and Mixed-Use Developments
- Retirement Living and Strata Developments
Western Corporate provide management and consultancy services to all phases of a project, including:
- Project Prospecting, Due Diligence and Acquisition Processes
- Planning and Strategic Delivery Methodologies
- Coordination and Management of Sub-Consultants
- Management of Project Delivery and Project Close-Out Tasks
We carry out these processes in a transparent manner to ensure clients remain aware and focused on what’s important to them, without the noise of the project management and project delivery processes occurring behind the scenes.
Western Corporate provide a variety of services, from peer reviews to direct project management or consultant engagements. We can carry out these tasks in a flexible manner to suit clients needs and budgets.
Contact Us to find out more information on our range of project management and consulting services.